Seiko Presage Style 60s
This timepiece is from the Presage style 60s collection: practical modern watches with retro vintage 1960s look.
The collection is inspired by the design of Japan’s first-ever chronograph, originally created by Seiko in 1964 to coincide with an important sporting event in Tokyo.
This modern version is updated with the 4R movement and lumibrite in subtle sepia to create its vintage look with no compromise on brightness and practicality.
Seiko Presage: Timeless looks, precisely Japanese mechanical timekeeping.
Minimalistic watch designs with a distinctly Japanese aesthetic.
Model Specification: SSA425J1
- The stainless steel case measures 40.8 mm in diameter. A black bezel frames the case.
- A stainless steel bracelet secures the watch.
- The watch features an exhibition case back.
- A box-shaped Hardlex crystal protects the black dial. The watch has an aperture into the movement on the dial.
- Water-resistant to 50 metres or 5 bars.
- Features on the model include a stop-seconds hand function and a 24-hour sub-dial.
- Movement type - Automatic with up to 41-hour power reserve.
- Calibre - 4R39