Leave the status quo in the dust with a new vision for what an automatic timepiece can be. From case to crystal, movement to dial markers, the Fifth Element leaves no detail overlooked. Scope the inner-workings through the clear caseback while the bold LUME markers and domed, proud crystal catch everyone’s eyes, especially yours.
- Exploring the outer limits of design and manufacturing, the Fifth Element looks both ahead of the curve, yet right on time.
- Solid stainless-steel case and band with hardened mineral crystal.
- The unique two-piece design eliminates the need for a traditional caseback, while the split window gives a view of the inner workings of the automatic movement and the custom crystal shape flows seamlessly into the case with angled edges. The domed dial features LUME block indices and LUME accents on the hands for visibility even in low light conditions.
- Premium Miyota 8215 Japanese automatic movement. Twenty-one jewel, three hand with date function. A unidirectional tungsten fly wheel winding system with a 40-hour power reserve.
- Water Rating : 100 Meter / 10 ATM